Parents are their child's first and most influential teachers. You are encouraged to become actively involved with all aspects of your child's education including orientation, personal visit conferences, parent education events, parent child evenings and more!
Mission Bend Christian Academy is dedicated to providing quality education for toddlers through Sixth Grade. Teachers and specialists with a diversity of educational backgrounds and experiences present developmentally appropriate instruction in a nurturing and loving environment.
Expected School Wide Learning Results
Graduates of Mission Bend Christian Academy will be able
knowledge of the following:
- Worship of God as one person who eternally exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- That God loves them and has a plan for their lives.
- That the two greatest commandments are “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind; and Love your neighbor as yourself” (Luke 10:27).
- That the Bible contains God’s absolute truth and is the guidebook for life.
Graduates of Mission Bend Christian Academy will be students who do the following:
- Read, write, speak, listen, and demonstrate appropriate language.
- Solve problems effectively with on grade-level computational skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of biblical, literary, and historical heritage.
- Know how to apply a variety of tools and methods to explore and
catalog information about God’s creation.
- Know and appreciate vocal and instrumental music, artistic methods, and art history
Graduates of Mission Bend Christian Academy will have experienced the following:
- Respect for authority, God, peers, community, and self.
- Positive attitude toward self and others.
- Cooperative and collaborative work in a group.
- Acceptance of the responsibility and consequences of their actions.
- Strong Christian belief system to guide right choices.
- Contributing member of society.
- Skills to cope in the real world.
Graduates of Mission Bend Christian Academy will demonstrate knowledge of the following:
- God created our bodies.
- God’s concern is for the whole person, physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Proper care of the body is good nutrition and physical exercise.
All curriculum in CDO, Preschool, Elementary, and Extended Day is written to implement our spiritual, academic, social, and physical goals. Textbooks are carefully selected to reflect a Christian world view. A continuous development of the instructional program is important in every subject area.
The oldest child in a family pays full tuition. The second child receives a 10% discount off each month’s tuition, the third child and any subsequent children will receive a 15% discount off each month's tuition.
SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM
Hot lunch program available.
Links to resources
Box Tops for Education
Go to the following link and enter our school ID #110863
You can make a difference for our school — Target® Card makes it easy. Through the Take Charge of Education School Fundraising program, Target will donate a percentage of each of your Target Card purchases to the eligible K-12 school of your choice, subject to School Fundraising program rules.
One percent of every Target Card purchase made at Target Stores and Target.com (minus returned items and sales tax)